- Proper Use
By using FobToronto’s Fob, Key, and Remote copy service (the “Service”), you agree to abide by the following terms and conditions:
- (a) Accuracy of Information: You represent and warrant that all information provided by you to access and utilize the Service is accurate and up-to-date.
- (b) Key Duplication: You shall not use the Service or any related equipment to duplicate keys belonging to third parties, including keys labeled as “Do Not Duplicate,” “Do Not Copy,” public school, public university, or public institution keys, unless you possess written authorization from the respective third party to duplicate such keys.
- (c) Responsibility: You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for all Duplicate Keys, Fobs, and Remotes created through FobToronto services and any consequences resulting from their use.
FobToronto reserves the right to take appropriate actions to enforce these terms and protect the interests of our service, including:
- (a) Disclosure of Information: We may disclose any information we reasonably believe is necessary to satisfy applicable Laws, legal processes, governmental requests, or assist law enforcement authorities.
- (b) Enforcement of Agreement: We may take action to enforce this Agreement, including investigating potential violations thereof.
- (c) Fraud and Security: We may detect, prevent, or address fraud, unlawful activity, security issues, or technical problems associated with the Service.
- (d) Protection of Rights: We may take measures to safeguard our rights, property, and the safety of the public. We shall not be liable for the exercise or non-exercise of these rights.
You acknowledge that FobToronto and its suppliers hold all rights, title, and interest in and to all our intellectual property, including rights related to the equipment and software used to provide the Service. No implied licenses are granted under this Agreement. FobToronto retains the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Service or associated equipment at any time without notice, and without any liability to you. You retain ownership of your key, and, subject to payment obligations, the Products purchased through the Service.
- Warranty Coverage and Return Policy
FobToronto warrants that the Products (including Duplicate Keys, Fobs, and Remotes) created through our Fob, Key, and Remote copy service will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of thirty (30) days from the date of service (the “Warranty Period”).
Return and Refund Procedure:
To be eligible for a return or refund, you must present the original receipt as proof of purchase.
If you encounter any issues with a product covered under warranty during the Warranty Period, please contact us promptly at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to initiate the return process.
Upon verification of the warranty and the receipt, we will evaluate the product and determine if it is eligible for a refund or exchange.
Please note the following exclusions:
- No Receipt, No Refund or Exchange: If you do not have the original receipt as proof of purchase, we are unable to issue any refund or exchange.
- Damaged Fobs: We will not issue a refund or exchange for Fobs, Keys, or Remotes that are damaged in any way. This includes but is not limited to physical damage, exposure to extreme conditions, or tampering.
- Ownership and Access
You acknowledge that to utilize FobToronto’s Fob, Key, and Remote copy service, you must either be the owner of the condominium or property for which the Fob, Key, or Remote is being copied, or you must possess the necessary permit authorizing access to the premises. Proof of ownership or a valid permit may be requested at any point during the Fob, Key, or Garage Remote duplication process.
By using FobToronto’s Service, you agree to these terms and conditions. Failure to comply with these terms may result in the termination of your access to the Service and potential legal consequences.